Updates to Redbooks on DB2 10 for z/OS
I've written quite a bit about both IBM DB2 for z/OS manuals and IBM DB2 Redbooks. I generally use the manuals to educate myself about DB2 for z/OS features. When I'm looking for more in-depth details on different areas of practice within DB2, I often turn to Redbooks.
As with manuals, Redbooks are updated on a regular basis. Here's a quick list of DB2 Redbooks that I've read and used. All have been published or updated within the past year. The first two listings include links to previous blog entries I've written about these publications.
- "DB2 10 for z/OS: Configuring SSL for Secure Client-Server Communications" (published: Oct. 11, 2011; last update: Dec. 5, 2011; previous post: Getting Started with SSL)
- "Security Functions of IBM DB2 10 for z/OS" (published: Sept. 2, 2011; last update: Sept. 14, 2011; previous post: Roles and Trusted Context)
- "DB2 10 for z/OS Performance Topics" (published: June 21, 2011; last update: Dec. 6, 2011)
- "DB2 10 for z/OS Technical Overview" (published: Dec. 30, 2010; last update: Dec. 6, 2011)
- "Managing IBM DB2 10 for z/OS Using the IBM DB2 Administration Tool for z/OS Version 10" (published: April 22, 2011)
- "Extremely pureXML in DB2 10 for z/OS" (published: Jan. 28, 2011)